The Inspiration of this Blog

 

I'd never really had much interest in writing my own blog before until the latest Spring issue of Kookie Magazine came out earlier this year! In the Rad Girls section (which me and my etsy shop have previously been in) was a girl about my age, called Mariam. Her and Juniper have a blog called The Happy Blog and reading it got me really inspired! It gave me the idea to write my own blog. Mariam told me that 2 other people have been inspired to write their own blog whilst reading her's! I would really encourage you to write your own blog! Blogger is a really amazing resource because it is free and easy to use. You have all the tools you need whilst writing posts and creating pages. If you have your own blog, or would like to recommend one, please, please do tell us in the comments below. Also, if you ever want to ask about something please do so in the comments, I'll get back ASAP!

☀Have a Sunny Day!

The Happy Blog





Comments