Sunny Stickers – Identifying

 Hi Again!

I've mentioned in a previous post that my Sunny Stickers are collectable. Each pack comes with a little note on identifying them but there isn't much info on them so I thought I'd also tell you here! What I really love about my Sunny Stickers is that there's no set amount or end to it once you've collected them all. This is because every Sunny Sticker is hand drawn by me and therefore unique! I forget what I have already done and sent out so I just make whatever comes into my head. Every packet of Sunny Stickers is full of surprise and delight on opening it and identifying the contents. First is a little guide to identifying your packet.

Common

This is where both colours are the same. It will always be a darker (and perhaps slightly different) shade in the middle whereas it will always be much lighter on the outside. Common are the most common (obvs) in the series.

Rare

This is where the colours are similar but not the same. For example, you may have pink on the outside and purple in the middle. Pink and purple are definitely not the same colour but the are very similar to each other. Again, this is the same as common where it will always be light on the outside and dark on the inside. Please note: this is one of the harder to identify, at the bottom of this post is a little guide to all my similar colours. If you can not identify, describe your sticker in the comments below. 

Legendary

This one is very rare. The average is one per pack but if you're unlucky you may find none. Unlike the Rare, this one is pretty easy to identify but Rare stickers can often be mistaken for this. Legendary is where you have two colours totally different like green and pink. Like green and pink they may go well together, as very different colours often do but they still need to be totally and utterly different. Like Common and Rare the same rule applies that it's dark on the inside etc. 

What if my Sunny Sticker has dark on the outside and light on the inside?

You're extremely lucky! You have a proper Sunny Sticker! Not that the others aren't Sunny, but your's is officially Sunny in a very special way. To identify this, simply pretend the colours were the other way round, identify it normally then switch the colours back again and put the word "Sunny" before the result. For example, you got Rare but it's the other way around so really you got Sunny Rare! Sunny Legendary is very, very, very rare so I wouldn't get your hopes up! 

Guide to Rare Stickers

RedPink

Pink Purple

Purple Blue

Blue Green

Green Yellow

Yellow Orange

Orange Red

Hope this helped!

Have a Sunny Day!

Almost every type of Sunny Sticker here! Missing the two rarest though... ☺️

Little close up...














Comments