Skip to main content

Sunny Stickers – How to Make Your Own

 Hi Everyone! 

Soon in my Etsy shop (the link is below), I will be stocking new, collectable, handmade sticker flakes. I’m calling them Sunny Stickers! 

These stickers are pretty easy to make so I thought I could show you how to make your very own versions! 

What You Need:

  1. Double sided sticky tape (the kind where you peel off the paper back after sticking)
  2. White Card
  3. Coloured Pencils
  4. Scissors
  5. Drawing Skills!

Step No.1  

First of all, you will need the drawing. This is just a simple primrose. Soon I will have added a little  video tutorial on how to do this below! But for more experienced illustrators it should be easy! Of course, you could come up with your very own thing to draw!

Step No. 2

Now you need to cut out your drawing. Younger children should be supervised by an adult as doing so. Make sure you cut as straight as possible!

Step No. 3

Last of all, you need a tiny square of the tape. Stick it in the centre of the back. When you want to stick it somewhere you can simply peel off the paper backing and it will become sticky! 

Ta–Da! You made your very own Sunny Stickers! 🌼

Have a Sunny Day!

My etsy shop ( it doesn't have any stock at the moment but will have soon)











Comments